The range below available through Boss Hydraulics define what hydraulic and mechanical pullers and pushers should be - high performing and high reliability. Making them suitable for all your Bearing Maintenance requirements.
Want more information? Feel free to contact us below
Pullers (Puller Kits & Puller / Pump Kits)
Our range of Hydraulic Pullers we offer range from self-contained pullers and pullers with a separate hand pump.
While the capacity and certain features vary between the models available, all Pullers include:
- 2 or 3 jaw options
- 360-degree handle rotation
- Heat treated, chrome plated and alloy steel studs
- Easy access release vale
- Removable spring loaded self-centering nut
The universal puller on offer at Boss Hydraulics comes with 100 ton of pulling capacity. It is also trolley mounted for ease of use and comes in either Single or 3 Phase power options.
- Self-centering design
- 2 or 3 jaw capabilities
- Double acting system for safe opening and closing of jaws
- Air/Hydraulic height adjustment
- Metered flow for precise speed control
- 5-degree up/down swivel adjustment for precise positioning
Rail Bearing Puller/Installer
Our rail bearing puller/installer on offer has a capacity of 100 ton and can withstand a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar.
- Simple, efficient and easy operation providing a pulling force up to 100 ton
- Portable unit for easy manoeuvring and storage
- Designed for easy dismantling and installing of Rail Axle bearing
The selection of Tri-Section Plates on offer have a capacity of 6 - 30 ton and can spread from 216mm to 660mm
- Can be used with all 3 Jaw Pullers
- Simple and easy setup
- Provides force on both inner and outer ring for safe and efficient pulling
- Patented swing arm design for maximum spread