We offer a complete range of hydraulic tools and mechanical tools to make any bolting, lifting, spreading, punching or nut splitting job short work.
At Boss Hydraulics, our range of hydraulic spreaders operate at a capacity of 15 - 25 ton all while being able to operate to a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar.
- Lightweight for increased portability
- Manufactured from high quality hardened steel
- Compact design allows wider use in low clearance applications
The lifting wedges we offer are based on a single acting design. While having the ability to work to a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar, they can withstand a capacity of 18 ton.
- Lifts in a straight and vertical motion
- Compact design allows the lifting wedge to be used in various low clearance applications
- Supplied with wedge set
Porta Power Kits
The range of Porta Power Kits on offer come in a quick "snap together" design that allows fast and easy assembly and disassembly. While each kit comes with a single speed pump (which can operate up to 10,000 psi), each component is manufactured to withstand the full force of the hydraulic cylinder.
- Blow moulded case for organised component storage and easy transport
- Flexible hydraulic hose with hose guards at each end
- The pump has a forged base and rugged construction for extended life
- Male coupling on the hose for easy connection
- PPK4 - 19.6kg
- PPK10 - 37.6kg
Our hydraulic nut splitters come in a bolt range of M12 - M39. With a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar, they have a capacity of 10 - 50 ton.
- All models have a one-piece cutting frame coupled to a heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder
- Cutter blade designed with added strength
- Angle head design keeps the tool in full contact with the nut
- Compact design allows use in various low profile applications
- Replacement blades available
Want more information? Feel free to contact us below