At Boss Hydraulics we know that a Hydraulic Jack is one of many devices that can have many applications and solve just about any issue. Our Jacks come in a range of sizes and shapes.
In conjunction with our offering of Weber Jacks - be assured we'll have a Hydraulic Jack to suit your needs.
Want more information? Feel free to contact us below
Air Hydraulic Jacks
At Boss Hydraulics, our air hydraulic jacks are portable and have a capacity of 15 - 50 ton. They also have a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar.
- Equipped with large rubber wheels for easy mobility
- Adjustable handle positions
- Forged base providing robust design
- Telescopic design on JAT1527 and JAT2035
The range of Weber Jacks on offer at Boss Hydraulic come with a bevelled base design on some models. Along with a safety valve, they can be operated in a horizontal position and the pump handle can also be locked.
- Meets multiple international standards
- Can be operated in temperatures between -20C to 70C
- Adjustable spindle extension on selected models
- High lifting height