Boss Hydraulics now offer a full range of hydraulic pumps ranging from 0 up to 2800 Bar. Furthermore, we stock Hand Pumps, Electric Pumps, Air Pumps, and Directional Valves suited to your needs.
At Boss Hydraulics, we offer a wide range of hand pumps. From Heavy Duty Hand Pumps, Large Tank Hand Pumps, Aluminium Hand Pumps and portable Hand Pumps.
- Heavy Duty Hand Pumps: Our range consists of Single and Two Speed options, along with Single and Double Acting models. Our range can handle a Maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar.
- Large Tank Hand Pumps: Are great for use with larger cylinders. Our Large Tank Hand pumps consist of an integrated reservoir and over-pressurisation protection and are available in Single and Double acting models.
- Aluminium Hand Pumps: Come in Single and Double acting models and in a 2-speed design for maximum efficiency.
- Portable Hand Pumps: Are best for Single Acting applications only. They include a built-in handle for easy operation and carrying around the work site.
Our range of Electric Pumps come in Single and Double acting models. Integrated with a two speed pump design - these Electric Pumps can withstand a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar.
- Available in either 1/2 HP (0.45kw) or 3 HP (2.2kw) brushless motor
- Thermal protected induction motor
- Comes with either Manual or Solenoid Valve Control
- Available with 2 Way 2 Position, all the way up to 4 Way 3 Position Valve functionality
- 3m Pendant supplied with all models
The range of Air Pumps available at Boss Hydraulics come in either a Single or Double acting model, and are able to withstand a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar
- The PA models are designed to be used with standard single acting cylinders, whereas the PAD models are designed to be used with double acting cylinders.
- Aluminium reservoirs on all models
- Internal relief vales all set at 10,000 psi / 700 bar for full circuit protection
The range of directional valves we offer are pump mounted and are available as either Manual or Solenoid valves.
- Available in 2 way 2 position to suit single acting applications, all the way to 4 way 3 position to suit both single and double acting solutions
- Can include either Tandem or Closed centres
- Manual valves suit pump series PE028 and PE180, whilst Solenoid valves suit same model ranges plus PEDS028 and PEDS180
Want more information? Feel free to contact us below