We offer a complete range of hydraulic and mechanical tools to make any bolting, lifting, spreading, punching or nut splitting job short work.
At Boss Hydraulics, our range of hydraulic spreaders operate at a capacity of 15 - 25 ton all while being able to operate to a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar.
- Lightweight for increased portability
- Manufactured from high quality hardened steel
- Compact design allows wider use in low clearance applications
The lifting wedges we offer are based on a single acting design. While having the ability to work to a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar, they can withstand a capacity of 18 ton.
- Lifts in a straight and vertical motion
- Compact design allows the lifting wedge to be used in various low clearance applications
- Supplied with wedge set
Porta Power Kits
The range of Porta Power Kits on offer come in a quick "snap together" design that allows fast and easy assembly and disassembly. While each kit comes with a single speed pump (which can operate up to 10,000 psi), each component is manufactured to withstand the full force of the hydraulic cylinder.
- Blow moulded case for organised component storage and easy transport
- Flexible hydraulic hose with hose guards at each end
- The pump has a forged base and rugged construction for extended life
- Male coupling on the hose for easy connection
- PPK4 - 19.6kg
- PPK10 - 37.6kg
Our hydraulic nut splitters come in a bolt range of M12 - M39. With a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar, they have a capacity of 10 - 50 ton.
- All models have a one-piece cutting frame coupled to a heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder
- Cutter blade designed with added strength
- Angle head design keeps the tool in full contact with the nut
- Compact design allows use in various low profile applications
- Replacement blades available
Want more information? Feel free to contact us below