Our range of AG Series Cylinders on offer at Boss Hydraulics is designed to suit any application, anywhere at any time.
Our AG Series Cylinders come in a variety of Bore sizes. Beginning from 1.5" all the way up to 5" bore size. Regardless of the bore size - all of the below are standard on each variation.
- Dual Ported UN-O'ring Threads - Provides two ports at both the rod end and rear clevis end
- All Cylinders are 100% pre-pressure tested
- Hard chrome plated piston rod - AISI K1045 Material
- CDSM Honed Barrel
- Rod Gland manufactured from ASTM A536 ductile iron
- Two piece steel piston
- Rod End Clevis - Cast Iron | Rear Clevis Mount - Cast Steel
- Genuine Hallite Brand Seals
Below is a product sheet for each of the bore sizes on offer. The maximum working pressure for each bore size is listed in the product sheet
The series of Single Acting Hollow Centre Cylinders have a capacity of 12 - 100 Ton. Built with a stroke size of 8mm to 160mm, they can run up to a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi / 700 bar.
They also meet or exceed ASME B30.1 Standards.
- Hard chrome plated piston rod
- Cylinder body fully nitrided and painted for rust protection
- Roller burnished cylinder bore
- Angled coupling for ease of connection
- Contains spring return
Want more information? Feel free to contact us below