Our range of AG Series Cylinders on offer at Boss Hydraulics is designed to suit any application, anywhere at any time.
Our AG Series Cylinders come in a variety of Bore sizes. Beginning from 1.5" all the way up to 5" bore size. Regardless of the bore size - all of the below are standard on each variation.
- Dual Ported UN-O'ring Threads - Provides two ports at both the rod end and rear clevis end
- All Cylinders are 100% pre-pressure tested
- Hard chrome plated piston rod - AISI K1045 Material
- CDSM Honed Barrel
- Rod Gland manufactured from ASTM A536 ductile iron
- Two piece steel piston
- Rod End Clevis - Cast Iron | Rear Clevis Mount - Cast Steel
- Genuine Hallite Brand Seals
Below is a product sheet for each of the bore sizes on offer. The maximum working pressure for each bore size is listed in the product sheet
We also carry a range of accessories for our AG Series Cylinders. These include:
- Service kits for all bore sizes (kit contain piston and rod seals)
- Lost clevis pins can easily be replaced with our stock of spare pins and clips (both R clips & C clips)
- Single & double cylinder mounted counterbalance valves (Sun brand premium cartridges used)
- Single & double cylinder mounted pilot operated valves (Sun brand premium cartridges used)
As part of our cylinder service, we can also mount the load hold valves above to your cylinder if required.
Want more information? Feel free to contact us below